You can support the Defence for Children International movement by:
- Respecting children and helping to spread a new culture that reinforces the possibility of their pivotal role in society.
- Raising awareness amongst civil society and promoting initiatives that can transform principles and norms of the UN CRC into action.
- Denouncing violations of children rights.
- Spreading the word about DCI's mission, vision and goals.
- Actively participating in DCI's work by becoming an associate or volunteer of DCI.
- Give a contribution to support the activities of the organization.